Thursday 7 January 2010

2009

I'm aware it's about a week into 2010 but it's 20 to one in the morning and I can't be bothered to do more of my essay :)

Get the person you wanted most?
I already had them
10/09/08 :)

Get so drunk you passed out?
nope

Meet new people?
yes, lots of them :):)

Smoke a cigarette?
nope

Paint your nails?
yes

Lose somebody you love?
no

Have to listen to music you did not like?
Yes

Get to the point were you just wanted to give up?
Quite a few times yeah

Met someone, who you now don't ever want to lose?
yes

Ever completely broke down in front of a friend?
yes
"Katie come to my room and bring chocolate...lots of it.And hugs"

Do a dare?
yeah

Get your heart broken?
no

Miss your past?
certain aspects of it

Do something you knew was wrong?
yes

Regret telling someone how you felt?
nope

Fall in love?
Kinda already was,but further in love I fell :)

Lose or gain a best friend?
gained a few beautifuls :)

Go to school?
yeah

Fall down stairs?
nope,I fall up stairs not down them.I'm so darned awkward :)

Get into a fight?
no

Go to the beach?
no :(
but two of the people I knew who went to the beach built me sandcastles :)

Lose something expensive?
I thought I had but it was hiding

Get any piercings?
nope

Told someone other than family that you loved them?
yes

Done something illegal?
nah, not that i recall

Ever give up on someone?
Yes

Have more than 5 boyfriend/girlfriends?
nope

Now tell me what kind of state you were in when we came into 09’?
relaxed,happy

What kind of state will you be in this New Year?
I was in the same state,happily snuggled up :)

Will you have someone to kiss at midnight?
Yes I did

Have you had your birthday?
2009 yes :)

Been to church?
yep

Cried yet?
so many times it was unreal aha

Had someone close to you pass away?
no

Pulled an all nighter?
nope

Drank Starbucks?
yeah

Gone shopping?
yeah

Gone to the movies?
yes

Bought something for over $100?
No actually

Met someone new?
yeah

Been out of your home state?
indeed, I moved out!

IN THE PAST MONTH:
Kissed someone?
yes

Slept in a friend’s bed?
yes

Snuck someone over?
yes

Snuck out of your own house?
yes

Been in a bar?
yes

Lied?
yes

Gotten a car?
nope

Been called a whore?
Yes

Drove somewhere?
I can’t drive yet

Done something you regret?
no

Gotten caught?
no

LASTS:
Thing you bought?
February issue of Vogue :)
plus some pasta and pasta sauce for dinner with Piers tomorrow

Person to call you?
Piers

Last time you took a bubble bath?
last week :)
I've missed baths so much,darn you shower only flat!

When was the last time you felt stupid?
this evening

When was the last time you walked/ran over a mile?
Last week

Who was the last person who saw you cry?
Piers

Who was the last person who made you cry?
was myself I think

Who was last person you watched a movie with?
Piers

Who was the last person you danced with?
Piers

Who did you last yell at?
my mum,we couldn't be bothered to get up x)

Who last told you they loved you?
my mum :)

2010
Will you be looking for a new job?
not sure about term-time.Sorted for summer though,back to babysitting :)

Will you be looking for a new relationship?
nooooope :)

New house?
eeeeeeeeee yes :)
the awesome flat/house we will have :)

What will you do different in 2010?
actually sort out a budget

New Years resolution?
I don't have one

Any trips planned?
Possibly going away with uni girls for some form of a holiday, London Fashion Week, I'd like to go to Clothes Show Live again, probably do some form of trip with Piers in summer too

Wedding plans?
not as far as I'm aware x)

How will you make more money in 2010?
babysitting Zach in the summer
sorted :)

that and not having to spend £500 odd on a laptop and a further £200 on books and £300 on train tickets x)

Do you plan on having a child?
I'd need to be married first cheers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...