Tuesday 12 January 2010

Birthday celebrations

So after uni (yawnsome today when all I wanted to do was sleep and celebrate being 19!) I finally got my bbq chicken pizza, plus a brownies and ice cream desert, from Frankie and Benny's. Yay :) Followed by Sherlock Holmes at the cinema with Emily and Katie. Good times.

Then I got back to my flat and found Adam and Gary had returned. Awww everyone's returning which is lovely. Saved a voicemail from my dad of him singing happy birthday to me. Legend :)

Listening to Kelly Clarkson atm,waiting for Piers to get on Skype then I get a lie in tomorrow thanks to only having a lecture and my last shorthand lesson of the week. Then I'm free until 11am Friday morning. Oh the decadent bliss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...