Wednesday 6 January 2010

General time passing

1. what is your current obsession?

Shiny stuff such as jewellery and sequins

2. what are you wearing today?
bootcut jeans, big knee high wooly socks, pink skull and rose tank top and a black slip-cardigan

3. what’s for dinner?
probably mash and mince if Sally/dad sticks to the usual meal for when Maddie goes there

4. what’s the last thing you bought?
more magazine,a box of magnums and a tin of hotdogs

5. what are you listening to right now?
girlshapedlovedrug by Gomez <3

6. what do you think about the person who tagged you?
she's awesome and I still have her Christmas present in my suitcase

7. if you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Somewhere with beautiful scenery,I'd like to stick to England though

8. one thing you wanna change about yourself?
be more motivated x)

9. if you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
gimme lots of money and I'll take shopping in N.Y. thanks :)

10. which language do you want to learn?
I'd love to be fluent in German as opposed to my broken version of it.

11. what’s your favourite quote?
I have absolutely hundreds.

12 . would you cook for me?
sure I'd need to get the ingredients though :p

which reminds me...I'mma be homey and cook for Piers this Friday,should probably get stuff for that x)

13. what is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
don’t include them in your life anymore, a clean break.

14. what are you afraid of the most?
loss of those I care about

15. who do you want to meet right now?
it would be amazing to meet taylor swift :')

alsoooo

I'd like to have a snowy afternoon with Piers

16. what is your favourite color?
pink

17. give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
-accessories are brilliant for livening up a blank canvas of an outfit (such as a LBD)

-your look can (and should) combine style AND practicality, you shouldn't have to suffer to look good

-have fun and dress to suit yourself

18. what is your dream job?
fashion magazine feature writer/editor

19. what’s your favorite magazine?
teen vogue, elle, vogue

20. if you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
clothes and magazines most probably,I've got my eye on the new elle ;)

21. what do you consider a fashion faux pas?
fake uggs.

22. who according to you is the most over-rated writer?
hmm I can think of a few

23. what brings a smile on your face instantly?
cute and unexpected text messages.

24. a word that you say a lot?
‘lol’ - i genuinely use it in real life.

25. what kind of haircut do you prefer?
a bit past the shoulders, side parting and layers put in

26. what are you going to do after this?
I really need to get moving with my cyberculture essay...I want at least a sentence before my dad picks me up

27. what do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
pray,listen to music and talk to certain people

28. what makes you go wild?
parents who are horrible to their kids,genuinely makes me angry.Like if they ignore them then scream at them the second they make a sound

29. what are your favourite movies?
edward scissorhands and I'm into a lot of dance movies at the moment such as turn it up, dirty dancing 1/2,step up 1/2 etc


30. what inspires you?
Different things

31. what do your friends call you most commonly?
Tasha

32. would you prefer coffee or tea?
hot chocolate please

33. which other blogs do you love visiting?
generally fashion blogs, such as stylebubble

34. favorite dessert/sweet?
ice-cream with fudge cake

yummm <3

35. how many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?
2


36. when you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I haven't looked in the mirror yet :p

37. favorite season?
autumn.

38. one wish that you really want to see it come true?
you don’t tell others a wish, otherwise it doesn’t come true.

39. what breaks your heart?
...

40. what’s one thing you really want to do in life?
Get married and have a family please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...