Friday 15 January 2010

Wardrobe additions: dresses


I am, as Piers noted the other day upon seeing me paint my nails, "becoming more girly". Admittedly I have become less of a tomboy over the past few years but anyway. His evidence for this was "lots of new dresses and a higher care about your appearance such as painting nails". Alright then...anyway he was right about the new dresses and here are two of them. The pink lace top dress is from New Look and also available in black and white...I much prefer this rose pink one. The turquoise printed one is from Peacocks and was in their Christmas sale. Both are lovely. I team the turquoise one with jeans and a cardigan to dress it down whilst the lace one I can get away with wearing leggings and have it still look casual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...