Monday 15 February 2010

Lush lip scrub review

So I probably wouldn't have ordinarily bought this product had it not been for friend and fellow blogger, Michelle (daisbybutter) who blogged about it's awesomeness and evoked my curiosity. So upon the next moment of oppertunity I meandered into the nearest Lush store and located their little dish of lip scrubs. Poking around them I spotted a bubblegum one. "Yummy" I thought, knowing full well that if I was going to use a product on my lips I had to like the smell/taste (taste for accidental consumption throughout the day).



Anyway, I have been pleasantly surprised with the product as it's been successful to the max removing dead skin and keeping my lips smooth. Lush stocks three different varieties of their lip scrub, each selling at £4.50. The varieties are: bubblegum, sweet lips (which smells like chocolate and is made using vanilla and cocoa) and mint julips (made using vanilla and peppermint). The products have a use-by date of about a year from being made so it's definitely value for money, that's a lot of scrubbing!

Apologies for the blurry picture by the way, my camera has been playing up.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...