Saturday 20 February 2010

Very delayed sale find picture


Wow so two months later than its purchase, here is a picture of possibly my best sale find from the Christmas sales in Peacocks. I found this beaut of a cardigan for £5 and fell in clothing-lust with it pretty much on the spot. I remember seeing this on their website in red and thinking "a red leopard print cardigan,ewww!" I changed my mind for their purple one. The print, which could have been garish and oh-so very wrong, is actually played down really well and looks rather chic for a cheaper high street shop. Peacocks wonder strikes again! Anyway, it's really easy to pair with most things, especially given the clashing prints trend this season which means I can wear it with some of my patterned skirts and get away with it. Plus, gorgeous looking knitwear is kind of an essential up north, if I'm going to wrap up because of the cold I'm determined it will be in pieces that I look at and go "what a beaut!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...