Thursday 11 March 2010

Lust List Addition: Miss Selfridge

I'll be honest from the beginning here; I very rarely shop at Miss Selfridge. However after my friend purchased their "I'm late for a very important date" vest top it sparked my curiosity. Cue me wanting this skirt and dress. Unfortunately the dress only goes up to a size 14 which means that due to my giant hips I can't quite squeeze myself into it yet. However the skirt goes up another size so I can accumulate that as a piece for my wardrobe at least. Not Primark cheap, but not mega expensive either.

The vest top is £20,

the skirt is £32,

and the dress £38.



All are from their Alice range and they all fit in to the romantic/pretty vibe going on with a lot of clothes. Both make me a very happy shopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...