Friday 2 April 2010

bit of procrastonation

Hi, my name is: Natasha

Never in my life have I been: drunk

The one person who can drive me nuts is: my niece when she wakes me up at 5.30am :

High school: never ends. A little bit of Bowling for Soup there :)

When I’m nervous: I fiddle with my jewellery, bite my nails and play with my hair


The last song I listened to was: I think it was Sorry by Buckcherry

If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: Amy. I promised her years ago

My hair is: pretty spiffy right now thanks to a cut a couple of days ago :)

When I was 5: I had an obsession with Flipper the movie

Last Christmas: was really lovely. Even if I did have two essays to write over the holidays

I should be..: doing work on my essay and changing my Vogue entry

When I look down I see: a desk

The happiest recent event was: my afternoon nap

If I were a character on ‘Friends’ I’d be: Rachel Green without a doubt.

By this time next year: I will be 20. Woah.

My current gripe is: I'm hungry but can't actually be bothered to move

I have a hard time understanding: a fair few things about life

There’s this girl I know that: needs to realise she's beautiful

I like you when: you're nice to the people I care about

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: my mum,Piers or one of my best friends

Take my advice: always spell check electronically and manually

The thing I want to buy: is a book of stamps

If you visited the place I was born: You would be quite surprised I think.

If you spent the night at my house: it would depend on who you are exactly but food, movies and lots of jokes would be in order

I’d stop my wedding if: the church was on fire

The world could do without: Bad spelling & grammar. I'm serious.

I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: Eat one?

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: a pretty green top from Next

Most recent thing someone else bought me: Mum bought me a take away for lunch today

My middle name is: Louise

In the morning I: am wishing for more sleep

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: bears. But only with cute, little wings. It appeals to me on an amusement level

Once, at a bar: Bev kept stealing mine and Amy's drinks


Last night I was: hanging out with the family

There’s this guy I know who: I love, who is lovely and I'd really really like him to be back from Austria right about now. Pretty please.

If I was an animal I’d be: a cat, according to the noises I make when I'm sleepy and stretch

A better name for me would be:

Tomorrow I am: catching up on sleep

Tonight I am: talking to friends online

My birthday is: January 12



Well, that's over and done. I guess I should do some work now!

1 comment:

  1. 'But only with cute, little wings. It appeals to me on an amusement level' I was laughing for a good 5 minutes when i read that! :P x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...