Sunday 9 May 2010

Monsoon anyone?

So in the last week of my first academic year at uni I've been indulging a little bit (my debit card is currently hiding in my purse crying at being overused this weekend) and I thought I'd share some of my purchases, starting with this one:


Keeley top, Monsoon, £30

My most recent one, purchased this afternoon after lunch with my friend Jen, is this top from Monsoon. I love Monsoon but I've never bought anything from there before because the stuff is usually very expensive. This top was £30 but that's a pretty good price if you look at shops like New Look, Dorothy Perkins, Next and Topshop. Plus it's amazing. I love the colour, the print and the material of the top (can you say silky?) I also like the tie-back detail and buttons. Not to mention that the cut is ultra-flattering.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...