Sunday 26 September 2010

Stripes and roses

Jumper dress £17.99, New Look 'Tall' Hook eye dress £16, Peacocks


So my uni loan went in this weekend and I may have indulged a bit. I wanted a few things for uni and needed a new jumper while I adjust to the northern temperatures (my fragile southern body can' take these winds!) So thanks to both stores brilliant 20% off for students at the moment I got both of these for a discounted price but I've listed the original store prices for you.

The jumper I bought is perfect for me. I like jumpers and jumper dresses but usually find them too thick to wear unless I'm gonna be stuck outside on a freezing cold day. However this one is long enough to wear with leggings and thin enough that I won't be desperate to take it off. Throw in my shearling boots and we have an outfit!

The 'dress' from Peacocks is a bit too short for me to wear as a full-on dress (I have a long torso) so I think I'll pair this with my jeans and wear it as a long top. I think the hook-eye detail on this makes it different from a lot of floral print tops and dresses I've seen before. Plus it's easy to pair with a cardi and ballet pumps or, for when the weather gets worse, my shearling boots. Not only that but I can dress it up with a pair of heels. Brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...