Thursday 9 December 2010

30 day blog challenge: day 10

Day 10 - A photo of your favourite place to eat

Well, I can't get a picture of my grandma's house (she is one of the best cooks I've ever known!) so here's second best...

I am a sucker for all foods that can be considered "hearty". I love a good roast, or pie and potatoes or something pasta based. Hence I will very rarely say no to a meal at Frankie and Benny's. Their bbq chicken pizza is amazing, as are their pasta dishes. The only downside is the birthday song. It happened 13 times during one meal out there. For those of you who have experienced it, I'm sure you feel my pain. There's only so many times you can hear Cliff Richard "Congratulations" without wanting to scream/hurt someone/both.

That aside, it's a lovely place and I've had many good group meals/dates in the one pictured (back home) or the Newcastle and Sunderland ones up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...