Wednesday 29 December 2010

30 day blog challenge: day 29

Day 29: Something you could never get tired of doing



Being creative is something I've long loved doing - be it writing, singing (possibly badly, usually loudly in the car or home alone), acting or playing an instrument (piano or keyboard) - it's the thing that's always allowed me the chance to escape or express myself. In person, I'm quite horrendous with saying the right words, and my timing is often terrible too, but writing is altoghter a different story and the biggest creative outlet for me.


I love the concept of being creative because absolutely anyone can do it. My neice is being creative when she's playing shop with her toy till in exactly the same way I'm being creative when writing a poem, or cutting a top into a waistcoat. It's one of the purest and most free things we have going for us. I know that, without a doubt, I'd be absolutely miserable if someone told me I wasn't allowed to write anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...