Wednesday 29 December 2010

30 day blog challenge: day 30

Wow I can't believe this is the end of the challenge. A few things aside (illness and Christmas, perfectly good excuses!) I've been pretty good at doing this so I'm quite please with myself. Anyway here is the final entry for the challenge...

Day 30 - A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.




It's a lot of effort to hunt down batteries for my camera so here is a photo taken most recently of me (and a bunch of my friends). Literally taken last night so it's close enough to today to count in my opinion. I'm the one on the end of the front row in the red cardi and the slither of my skirt you can see.

Okay three good things that have happened to me in the last thirty days...

  1. I found a brilliant way to control the crazy frizzy mane I call my hair
  2. This guy popped up into my Youtube viewing life.



His name is Alex Goot (the guy on piano) and the guy on guitar is Tyler Ward. Both are amazing but Alex Goot is the one I've found (thanks to this cover) in the last month. Seriously check out his songs. His covers are amazing and his original songs are beautiful (best two: read my mind and breathless)

3. I've been pretty good with my writing this last month and on top of things work related. I've sorted out my portfolio and essay for fashion journalism and have whipped out a couple of articles as well as progressed rather well (if I do say so myself) on a project I'm working on.

And those are my three. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...