Monday 6 December 2010

30 day blog challenge: day 7

Day 7 - Your dream wedding.


Okay so I'm not one of those girls who have had their entire weddings planned since they were like seven and were just waiting for their groom to stroll into their lives. However, I'm not going to lie and say I have no idea of what I would like. So here is my, quite basic, list:

  • It would be held in a church that both my groom and I belong to
  • I get the white dress
  • My dad walks me down the aisle
  • Immediate family is involved
  • I have two/three of my best friends as bridesmaids

And that's it. I told you it was fairly basic. No demands for five-tier chocolate cake decorated with crystals or dozens of butterflies and doves released when we've finished our vows. None of that crazy stuff. I'd just want a fairly small wedding complete with the above list. Nothing fancy or expensive, focus instead on the actual meaning of the wedding, rather than the performance, and what it's leading into - the rest of my living life as a married woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...