Tuesday 7 December 2010

30 day blog challenge: day 8

Day 8 - A song to match your mood.


The song is "It's You" by Annie Stela. This pretty little song popped up in my Youtube recommended videos one day and I like to give new songs a listen. I fell instantly for it, I love the piano at the beginning. Also, the lyrics kind of resonate with me...

"You said, "Ohh I may be young"
But I know when I love someone
When I love someone
And it's you

Our ankles intertwine
And then your hands are a beginning to my body's end"

I'm 19 and I'm in love but some people don't seem to take what we have seriously sometimes. Talk of the future generally gets met with "that's nice" in a tone that says "if it happens it'll be nice" and until recently one person, admittedly of a different generation but still, called it a "special friendship". This was after a year and a half, pretty long time in my book!

Whoops, apologies for the mini rant there! Anyway, this is the song that matches me mood at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...