Wednesday 8 December 2010

30 day blog challenge: day 9

Day 9 - A photo of the item you last purchased.

Okay so it's a lot of effort to get up and go to my kitchen right now and unlock the cupboard (food thief) to take a photo and upload it on here so this is just from Google...

I do love a good hot chocolate and Aero bubble hot chocolate is immense. I love that it's a water hot chocolate as well rather than the whole milk route because I very rarely have milk unless I'm baking something involving it as an ingredient because I don't like milk as a drink, nor do I enjoy cereal. Thus milk is generally redundant and it's a bit silly for me to be spending my money on milk just for the odd hot chocolate.

It's a bit pricey at £2.40-ish at most shops but it makes over 20 cups/mugs of hot chocolate and tastes gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...