Sunday 19 December 2010

30 days blog challenge: day 20

Day 20 - The meaning behind your blog name.

The short meaning is this picture:

These, my lovely readers, are a sweet known as chocolate cups although I, being unable to remember their name, call them foil cups. Basically they were my favourite sweet when I was little and these lovely sweets were penny sweets (those were the days!). Good memories abound and were brought back in the form of the sweet shop down the road from my flat. No longer penny sweets these are £1.20 per 100g but so worth it.

Anyway, I needed a name and had just found these, casually snacking away on them in my room, when I decided to use these as my name. No real sense but I was tired and ill at the time. I haven't changed it since because I like it and it's not a common name for a blog so hurrah for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...