Monday 27 December 2010

What's that you say, Harry Potter themed jewellery?

As past readers of my blog will know, I do enjoy rather a lot of Harry Potter related things. So, much to my delight, I have managed to pursuade my mother to purchase such an item for my birthday (12 Jan) alongside my O.C. season 2 boxset and the 2 disc edition of Taylor Swift's Speak Now album. I was gutted when the Hogwarts Acceptance Letter necklace I had my eye on got sold but I was browsing through etsy today and found this:



That's right, it's a Time Turner necklace. It was also the last one purpleadee had listed in their shop and it is now (technically) mine as I helped my mother through the buying purchase half an hour ago. Excitement abounds.

Now, who knows where I can buy a ginger cat called Crookshanks from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...