Tuesday 15 March 2011

H is for Happy week 6

I am very much aware that I missed last week's posting of this. I had to go home for my grandma's funeral and even if I had internet connection, going online was the last thing I felt like doing. I'm back up north now having been shipped off back to uni for the next month until Easter holidays with only an overnight visit for a Taylor Swift concert the week before I break up for Easter. Anyway, looking to begin to feel happy again here is the next H is for Happy:


Chunky chips: smothered in salt and vinegar preferably. Done right, one of my favourite foods

Carasouls: I'm fully aware that generally speaking carasouls are for small children but I love these. Plus I have an excuse on family trips out courtesy of my neice

Surprises: a lot of the time I don't like surprises but there are a few particularly lovely ones I don't mind. One such surprise was Piers showing up at the train station when I got back a couple of nights ago, feelings physically and emotionally shattered, and gave me the biggest hug ever.

Kinder Eggs: Combining two lovely chocolates AND a toy means this is one of the best sweets possible to get your hands on

Love quotes: I was originally going to have poetry as part of this week's post but then I came across this picture. I remember this quote from the Hilary Duff film The Perfect Man and it stuck in my head. I'm a romantic at heart so stuff like this makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...